Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Give a Minute

Following the time theme, like money we should share time. Lately I've been feeling the need to give back. In our lives, we encounter a lot of grace from people. Whether it be from something small like a smile or someone unexpectedly returning something you lost. We often get caught up in our own troubles to recognize anything else around us. I am a victim of self-centeredness. But then I think of all the generosity that has come my way over the years and it makes me feel good. Now it's time to share that feeling with others. I have not figured out yet how I can give back. I do not write this here to be self serving or to boast, but to keep me honest. If I tell you, then I will be held liable for my word. I want to keep the cycle in motion.

1 comment:

Kat Shin said...

dear ronin,
i enjoy your blogs ~ ~ ~
miss meow